There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Friday, November 4, 2011

Gunpowder treason and plot

There's been a weird vibe going on all week. I haven't been able to lock it down, but it feels like things are now converging. Something is about to happen, or at least that's what it feels like. The hairs on the back of my mind's neck are standing up. It feels like today, tomorrow or Sunday. And it's a strong enough feeling that I thought I should share.

This is what they mean when intelligence analysts say that "chatter is up." It feels the same. Visuals, news, music, casual talk, there's a pulse there. I don't have a clear sense of what that pulse means, though. Hopefully, nothing. But Nov. 5th is echoing through the cobwebs of my mind.

No comments: