There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Micro Lab Test 3

Tonight, score 20/20 (22 possible points). It's entirely possible I will get more points as there was 1 question he just said, "everybody put a ? next to it, I'll grade it on my own" ("What does a Mordant do during differential Gram staining?" - it intensifies the clumping of the Gram+ stain, or in photo terms, it fixes the image) and there's another one that I put half of the answer ("What corrects for UV genetic damage?" and I just said, "Light Repair Mechanism", but it's also the "Dark Repair Mechanism" - which they function differently and solve different problems, since the UV damage question was specifically going for "Thyamine Dimer", I went with just the mechanism that fixes that problem). But I know I got 20.

No comments: