Site Meter
Oh, and there we were all in one place, a generation lost in space with no time left to start again.
So come on, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack Flash sat on a candlestick 'cause fire is the devil's only friend.

Oh, and as I watched him on the stage my hands were clenched in fists of rage.
No angel born in Hell could break that Satan's spell.

And as the flames climbed high into the night to light the sacrificial rite,
I saw Satan laughing with delight, the day the music died.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Beware the Dayplanner, my son! The days that bite, the entries that catch!

So, while I'm waiting for the mac to process the updated file request, I'm flipping through my new day calendar. In the back there is a section for "Internet Resources." The page flopped open on the second page and up at the top is the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) (www.fdic.gov in case you're wondering). Not a good omen.

2 comments:

Todd Wheeler said...

Mine is embossed in gold with
TIME:MASTER

Not sure what the colon is for but BOY! do I feel empowered.

Steve Buchheit said...

ooo, gold! I've tried the expensive ones, still have the shells, even tried making my own dayplanner calendars. But I've found the el cheapo pocket planners, weekly, they work the best for me.