I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Confusion or Bust!

I don't think I made this announcement yet, so here it is belatedly.

If you're in the Detroit area later this month, you can stop by and see me baffle entertain the multitudes with my deft, mad bullshitting panelist skillz at Cryptic Confusion. Yes, given my meh outstanding performances at ConClave, I wrangled an invited to continue spouting drivel above my pay grade sharing my perspective and inflicting irreparable mental damage what little I know and have learned with the masses.

As an added benefit there is the meeting of the Kletcha Clutch (although I think it mostly revolves around Mer Haskell), seeing people I only get to talk with once a year, and in general, having fun.

5 comments:

Jim C. Hines said...

See you there!

Anonymous said...

I nominated myself for honorary Klechahood some time back.

mattw said...

Alas, Detriot is a little out of my way, but it sounds cool. I hope everything goes well.

Steve Buchheit said...

Jim, see you and Catherine there too. I have books for you to sign :).

I didn't know that was an option, Mer. I'll have to read the prospectus.

MattW, it's going to be cool. Actually, It'll probably be very cold there. Driving back last year I made a call to my writing group to say I was going to be a little late. I ended that call with, "Whoops, car is icing up, gotta go."

Steve Buchheit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.