I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And Rewrite, Rinse, Repeat

Rewrote all the way throughout the frame. Added in details and little atmospheric things. We're now at 4987 words (you can tell how much I've rewritten since I've again added things in and we down another five or six words. I think I getting near the end of it. I'll have to print it out and go through it with a fine toothed comb and then let some other people read it to make sure I'm making sense. Hopefully I'll be done sometime in the next two weeks (there's council stuff to do, soon).

In other news, at the doctor's office I was down eight more pounds (nine since the last appointment, as I was up one pound then).

Really tired from not sleeping normally. So we're off to bed.

No comments: