I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Big Time! I'm on my way and I'm making it.

Seems some Asian SPAMMERS hit the blog last night. It'll take me a little time to clean it all up (I'm at work after all). They have about three or four standard comments that they've placed in fifteen or so posts throughout. If I remember my kanji correctly, the names they left are Chinese.

And dudes, keep hitting my blog. I'm almost done compiling your router numbers.

If I'm wrong about you, 重庆游戏中心, 安徽棋牌游戏中心, or 贵港热线休闲游戏中心 (those are the top three names) please post here and let me know.

No comments: