There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ongoing conversations

Steve has a conversation over on his blog about some issues I brought up before. If you want to see me wearing my best asshat, read the comments.

Steve makes some good rebuttals and provides plenty of links for his viewpoint.

And as I say in the comments, I know Steve and his wife (and a great many people) are upset at what's going on and go out to events (Steve's wife was an organizer for one) and protest about it. They have a point to their arguments and they come to their decisions by their own path. Also, make sure, I believe everybody has the right to protest and make their voices heard (as long as it remains below incitement to riot). Gods knows I wish more people would care about what their government does and become more active and participatory.

No comments: