There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sweet Sixteen

Chapter sixteen is coming along slowly. I know what needs to happen I'm just having problems getting it out. Right now it's at about 890 words or so. Some future things get set up, and some information needs to get used and a phone call made. It's not coming out easily, but then that's why it's called work I guess.

It's rained the past two days, so the ground is really too wet to do stuff outside. There's plenty of stuff that needs doing and I've got the materials. And next weekend is Confluence in Pittsburgh, so I won't have time to do it then. Man, this summer is just flying by. Soon it'll be August.

No comments: