Site Meter
On the side of a hill in the deep forest green, tracing a sparrow on snow-crested ground,
blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain sleeps unaware of the clarion call.
On the side of a hill, a sprinkling of leaves washes the grave with silvery tears,
a soldier cleans and polishes a gun.
War bellows, blazing in scarlet battalions, generals order their soldiers to kill
and to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Why, it must be global freezing

Tonight it's supposed to get down to 43 degrees. This weekend we had the air-conditioner running and tonight I may need to fire up the heat. I guess the good news is that they're not predicting a frost. Yet.

While I don't expect the weather to conform to straight line progressions, this wild swinging is driving me and my allergies nuts.

No comments: