There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Zoom Zoom

Work is very hectic today, so I don't have much time for extras.

First off, LBB has another sale. That little bird just rocks. I'm glad I know her (at least through the interweebie things). She is a good example and inspiration (not that she would accept such complements, I think). You all should go wish her well.

Secondly, the begining of the month is meeting season for the Village stuff, and I haven't gotten eveyrthing done. I haven't even filled out the petition for re-election which is due August 6th. Between now and then I have to gather at least 25 signatures (but no more than 60), and get back to my county seat. So, I have to fool, I mean convince, 25 of my fellow electorates that I'm worthy of another term. I don't have any worry about that except I don't like bothering people with silly stuff.

And lastly, tonight means new episodes of Ghost Hunters. Squee! But I have a meeting that starts at 7. At least I'm the Chairman. "We have a lot to discuss tonight and I want to be done in an hour. Anybody got a problem with that?"

Damn, plates are done. Deep breath and dive back in.

2 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Thanks for the sweet mention, Steve.

Steve Buchheit said...

You're welcome, LBB. Seeing people I "know" get published just kicks my butt, in a good way that is. Plus, it's good to see people's plans come to fruition.