I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, June 8, 2007

Notice of the Weird

I've been noticing some weirdness with Blogger lately. RSS feeds are slow, I keep getting pages from the cache and have to force a reload to see what's new. Not sure what it means (except another reason to roll my own), but I wanted to let you all know (if you see this).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I recommend going with a hosted site and running WordPress. You can even import all your Blogger posts and comments. Second to that, go with wordpress.com. Either option is a hundred times better than Blogger.

Steve Buchheit said...

Jim, yeah. I have friends that run hosting sites and have been thinking of going that route for a while. The trues answer to that is I'm a real cheapskate. With some extra cash flow from writing (once that starts) I was hoping to make the jump. Now I think I'm going ot need to start that before I have the cash flow for it. With the overtime, I have some extra, but I've bene pointing that at paying down the mortgage and building that financial net I've never had in my life.