I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Don't mess with me

Apparently my bullshit bucket is full at the moment. My tolerance for anything remotely smelling as such being shoveled my way is being shut down before it can get too close.

Just fair warning.

Thanks for peddling your wares, we're all full up at the moment.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

So you don't want me to forward you the contents of my spam detector?

Steve Buchheit said...

Not unless you wish me to go nuclear on you too, Nathan.

As was of explanation, you may remember me saying, "I'll probably have to be a dick tonight"? Well, tonight was the night. Yippie me.

(for the sake of anybody who might be worried, no, it wasn't with anybody than I have to live with).

Nathan said...

Was it a surgical strike? Enquiring minds want to know.

Steve Buchheit said...

Yes. The strike hit the target directly and succinctly. Was unambiguous and shut down their attempt at spewing BS. And so far, no collateral damage.