I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, July 29, 2011

Tear in the Dashboard

As a sum up to just a wonderful week, I ripped my dashboard vinyl on the way home. So, Great Internet Mind, does anybody have experience with repair kits? Any recommendations?

Bought some lumber for the deck project and when fitting it into the car, bumped into the dashboard (wood was 2"x10"x10', so turn down the back seat, and the front passenger seat, run the wood in from the trunk). Like I said, the capper to a great week.

TIA

3 comments:

Dan Berlyoung said...

Two words.

Duct tape.

Steve Buchheit said...

I was hoping for something a little nicer looking than duct tape. The tear is right above the glove box, so it's pretty visible.

Dan Berlyoung said...

Ok, ok.

Black gaffer's tape. Elegant!