I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm sure they love you in the email

Dear Gov. Kasich,

There are reports that to the contrary of their public statement that city leaders are telling you privately that they support SB 5. But, you say, they can't come out in public and say so.

So here's the thing, either they're lying or you are. Obviously your friends have told you of their support. Let's hear it. Name names. Have a joint press conference. If they're not willing to stand in public and support you, than you really don't have their support. And, frankly, they're not your friends so much.

No. I'm serious. You want to play games, well I'm calling you on it. Either you have the chance to show that they do support you, or I'm calling bullshit on you. Either they are the liars, or you are. Forget being politically expedient, or "being false", it's lying. I want to know who is lying here. If you can't prove your position, I'm calling you the liar. If you want, you can blame your friends for making you the liar. It's time to put up, or shut up.

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

No comments: