I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, April 1, 2011

Linkee-poo doubles down on Friday

The self referential statistics link bothers me a little (as in "Read Our Report to See the Numbers"), so I'd take the numbers with a grain of salt, but 12 mind-blowing statistic every marketer should know. Hmm, "intrusive or irrelevant ads" can drive people from your content. Shocked! Shocked I am to discover… (Grokked form Tobias Buckell)

Stewart Sternberg starts off a new series on the big concepts of writing.

SF Writers wants to know what you want to know. So if you were looking to ask questions about the writing biz, there you go.

The ongoing theme of ignoring the past politics on plowing forward into the abyss. This is the party that made an issue out of flip-flopping and now I can barely keep track of all the spinning that's going on with the right. It used to be a joke that soon they would legislate that up is down, but I don't find it all that funny anymore.

You're going to jail. I appreciate the sentiment, but we really are better than this. The process works, and they're creating their own moves into obscurity. There is no need to send threatening emails. Just say, "We're watching, and we remember."

No comments: