I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, April 4, 2011

Linkee-poo of two, because they are awesome (and I'm short of time)

Catherine Shaff-Stump asks some deep questions about writing and I stumble around a bit trying to find something witty to say. Or, in other words, "Look! It's an interview of ME!" (Steve now turns off the self-gratuitous flagellation device that is his overswollen ego - egoitis, I thinks me has it). BTW, thanks Cath for doing this. Catherine has been interviewing all of her fellow VP13ers. We're an interesting group, if I say so myself. I think my off switch is a little defaulty.

Mer talks about some things that I haven't had the courage to talk about (dreams and childhood).

No comments: