There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Linkee-poo tries to get the hang of weekends

So now that it's 7:30pm on Saturday, I think I've caught up with everything that needed to go out. Quotes are requested, proofs are out, questions answered, grapefruits eaten, and I think I've cleaned out the backlog.

Tobias Buckell talks about his experiment with e-publishing.

Ken McConnell also shares his numbers.

Severely not cool, people. Severely not cool. To my friends on the progressive side, tone it down. Nobody wins with doing these things.

2 comments:

Ken McConnell said...

It looks like you're the one responsible for the boost in numbers yesterday at my blog. Thanks Steve!

Steve Buchheit said...

No worries, Ken. Glad to help.