I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, October 9, 2011

90,855

Done and done. Although, in checking some things in chapters I rewrote this evening, I ran into some errors I had introduced. Damnit. I'm not sure I'm up to another read through at this point.

So next up will be synopsis (synopsi?) and query letters. I've already started to put together the first batch of agents I want to submit to. I already had one beer as we did some socializing tonight. And it's 1:30am. So I think I'll save my celebrations for sometime tomorrow. For now, it's into the bin with all those notes. Copy the files to the thumb drive, and hit the sack.

G'night, ya all.

3 comments:

Mer said...

Supercool, dude. Supercool.

Elizabeth said...

Congrats and good luck!

Steve Buchheit said...

Thanks. Sorry I was anti-social to get it done.