Okay, I've blown pass my word count for the second revision. Since last night I've added some 3000+ words to the total all while deleting about 800. It helps that the section I just did got a major rewrite and I changed/added a lot of action. One scene that had happened off stage is now on-stage. That took a little rejiggering, but with one chapter completely trashed and with all new content. Then I had to write bridges and connections. There's a lot more character development, as well as dealing with the dead face to face.
I think I've blown a gasket. Good thing is it's almost dinner time, and except for restructuring scenes or adding in details, I think was the last major diversion from the script as it stands. So it should be a level peddle to the end.
For right now I'm leaving my old goal up on the WIP word count thing. I'll change it tonight to my real goal of 90,000 (I intentionally set the goal at 85,000 because I'm a wimp and I didn't want to freak myself out).