I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, September 26, 2011

First Tests

Tonight was the first lecture exam in Micro. I scored 64 out of 67, with a 2% bump for extra credit. So if I've done my math right, I come out to 97.5%. Not 100%+, but still an A. Microbiology, after all, is a 200 level course.

Although tonight saw a first, I argued some of the questions on the test. Two of which were pretty easy as he had more than one correct answer as he realized when we went through the answers. I then went and argued a third, as lipopolysaccharides are not a part of the cell wall of Gram Negative bacteria, but a part of the outer membrane (which is above the cell wall, if you wanted to know). the professor agreed that his question wasn't worded correctly (technically there was no correct answer in the options he gave).

No comments: