I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, September 26, 2011

She'll tune in until the dial comes alright

Things are going to be silent here, or a little less than normal, for a while. Working on a catalog at work, which is rough stuff, and it takes up all my time. So I might not be as effluent as before.

Sorry. Pappa has got bills to pay.

Of course, when I've said this before I get all explody with the posts. So this might come to nothing. But understand that from now until December, I'm under a super-heavy workload. Like I didn't have enough to do before. No rest for the wicked and all that.

Hey, on the plus side this might actually lead to more original content than links (although I like the linkee-poo, but man he could drink his wine, and he always had some mighty fine wine).

Oh, and blogger, really hate the new look. Nice idea, poor implementation.

No comments: