There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Alone by the side of the road

Well, the Muse must have gone off to drink for St. Patty's day, 'cause I've got nothing. I've been looking at this blank screen for hours. Nothing. I've got a working title, "Winter Occupant." Not spectacular, but there it is. I've got a new file on the hard drive. But not much else. Sigh. Too much distraction, not enough umph. Maybe I need a brain break. TV here I come.

3 comments:

Todd Wheeler said...

Take a look at this e-zine, The Willows. Perhaps it will inspire. Check out the allowed submission formats. PDF! I sent the editor an e-mail inquiring why he/she accepts it. We'll see if there is a response.

Camille Alexa said...

Thanks for the link, Todd, I hadn't seen that one.

Steve Buchheit said...

Cool, thanks for the link, Todd.