I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And Now With More Story!

The muse keeps giving. I don't know what I did, but I think we're rolling again. And I'm getting stuff about the whole story, not just the bone. I know the begining, and how I think it will end, along with the twist. Now I'm getting details. Who the main character is, Mathias "Megs" Thompson. All around bad guy. I don't have much of the middle, other than the pointers saying, "this is the character's goals, these are the antagonists' goals" and a few details about how each would get to their goals. This is going to be fun. Now I just need the time.

"The handwritten note pinned to the door read, 'The cabin is unlocked, so you don't need to break the door.'"

2 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Good to be on a roll, eh?

Steve Buchheit said...

Yes, it is. It's a pickup of the best kind. Considering the rest of the week seems to be going down the crapper, I'm glad this part of my life is back on track.