I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Left hand, meet right hand

I'm not usually political here, but I have to post this on this site.

Someone needs to explain to the President that since they haven't done anything criminal, and have nothing to hide, they shouldn't be worried about having to testify under oath, with a transcript, and in front of cameras. Just like they've told all of us with the various eavesdropping revelations, right?

(edited per LBB 03-22-07 3:04pm) Own Petard = hoist

5 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

I thought Pitards hoisted?

Steve Buchheit said...

Well, it's after the hoisting, one hangs.

And I typo-ed, should be "petard."

Todd Wheeler said...

(cough)impeach!(cough, cough)

Hmm, what? Political? Me?

Camille Alexa said...

Wow--

Mr. T-Neutral-Wheeler goes out on a limb!

Steve Buchheit said...

I agree. I'm not sure we could impeach over this, but there are a few other charges I think could be brought.

I just want the popcorn and soda vending license for when they bring these people in under oath.