I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Weird Synchronicity

Well, I just plated letterhead for a Colorectal Surgery group. Yep, that pretty much explains how my Saturday is going. Business cards are next! I hate having to "work" on weekends (even with time and a half). I hope yours is going better.

3 comments:

ThatGreenyFlower said...

What's their slogan? Here are some suggestions, just in case they don't have one:

We gloat while you bloat.

We'll tiptoe through your polyps for you.

You really ought to call on me
If you have hepatitis C.

If your butt hurts, that's our paydirt.

...Oh, I'd better stop...

Camille Alexa said...

TGreenyF,

You're naughty.

That reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-OIgXyvzUU

Steve Buchheit said...

And the joke just keeps going on. It was one of those titles that just stopped me in my tracks and I was cooking through the work. After staring at the letterhead for two minutes, I just said, "Yep, that about does it."