There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I win!

Woohoo! I won a Ragamuffin ARC (advanced readers copy) from Tobias. Yehaw.

Of course, I was also the only entrant, it seems. "Since Steve was the only one to jump in, Steve, email me your snail mail address for the ARC prize!"

That might or might not be high snark, but I don't care. I'm going to get a copy of Ragamuffin! Woohoo!

4 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Congrats, dude!

Looks like I get to keep mine, after all.

Don't forget to write a nice review for Mr. Buckell and post it on Amazon (uhm, if you like it, of course, though I have a lot of confidence in that department).

Steve Buchheit said...

I liked Crystal Rain, and I've heard Tobias read parts of Ragamuffin, and they sounded cool, so I don't doubt that I'll like it.

Todd Wheeler said...

Okay, you two. No spoilers for us left off the ARC! At the very least, put up some big warnings before any postings. :-)

Steve Buchheit said...

Dang, went to do a blink tag and it won't let me.

I'll put big warning signs up.