I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wait, it's 4:00? Man, I'm getting good at procrastinating

Well, actually I am doing stuff, just not writing (you know, except for this). Catching up putting things in their proper places, some household paperwork, village paperwork, checking lottery numbers, filling out forms, making a lost cat flyer (not for ours, we have a long hair mail out back with a collar, no tag, and he's very boney) and in general farting around. It rained this morning, so I could go out and toss wood, which would have been good because I'm back at 304 lbs (after shower). So I could use a good work out.

Need to get back to the writing. Need to download the other novels and start reading. Need to write blog posts for here and GenreBenders (which I've been neglecting). Need to stop saying I need to do things and get things done.

So, how's your weekend going?

No comments: