I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well, that took way too long

OMG! It's time to go to bed, and I spent the night doing quotes for a client (no, not impressions, although I do some good ones, I mean "I can do this work for you for this much" kinds of quotes). Except for their letter they needed written, I didn't write anything else this evening (unless you count the typing in the quote numbers for presentation). OMG! I'm doomed. I needed to get Chapter 2 in shape and work more in Chapter 3, plus more notes for the synopsis.

Bad writer, no klondike bar.

Tomorrow comes early, and I hauled like 15 wheelbarrows full of wood back to the pile, plus the full day of work and playing with the kittens. Damn it.

No comments: